We've moved

... please go to www.kellydvorak.blogspot.com.
don't forget to update your link if you have one.
Thanks for reading!

Ever wonder why the title: Never the Same Page? Brendan and I started the blog together, and what is the truest thing about us? We are almost never on the same page about things. We are as opposite as opposites get. TomAto, TomAHto... but we decided a long time ago not to call the whole thing off :)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sydney's favorite Christmas things

1-my favorite thing about christmas is that Jesus was born!
2- my second favorite thing about christmas is that everyone is happy and joyful!
3-my third favorite thing about christmas is that there is lots of sales and it is awesome!
4-my fourth favorite thing about cristmas is that i get to see my family.
5-my fifth favorite thing about christmas is giving not receiving

hope you all have a good christmas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I have not been to your blog much, sorry, but it was great seeing you (the family) for Christmas eve at KPAC. I will try to check your blog more often. I have a blog as well at www.areyoukiddingkelly.blogspot.com To the Dvorak family, merry Christmas and happy new year, and all the best to you out there.