We've moved

... please go to www.kellydvorak.blogspot.com.
don't forget to update your link if you have one.
Thanks for reading!

Ever wonder why the title: Never the Same Page? Brendan and I started the blog together, and what is the truest thing about us? We are almost never on the same page about things. We are as opposite as opposites get. TomAto, TomAHto... but we decided a long time ago not to call the whole thing off :)

Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Christmas Marathon

I heard someone refer to this season as a Marathon early in December and I cringed. I have this ideal of simple, basic celebrations that are restful and easy. But the truth is that sometimes this season does get to be more of a marathon than we want it to be. Factor in out of province travels and things get even more complicated! However, our family did find great times of joy and rest, times that were meaningful and helped us to reflect on the reason for our gatherings and celebrations. The marathon doesn't have to get the best of us!! Here are some photos of our Christmas week...
A pot luck in the Bethany Cafeteria...even Syd joined us!

Special friends!
Only a few people reading this blog would know what my mom looked like... but this shot of my sister Lisa should give you a pretty good idea! Although my Memere looked into my eyes on Christmas Eve and said I had the same eyes as my mom.. made me misty!
Christmas morning with a two year old, what fun!

Special friends and neighbors, a quick Christmas day visit.


The annual game of hot potato/gift exchange with the cousins..

We spend so much time snuggling those babies when we're in Winnipeg!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Dvoraks. Did not get to hang out with you but it was nice seeing you here recently. I have been checking your blog from time to time but have not really said much, but will try to change that. All the best to you, happy new year.

Bren...I hear that the Klassens came out to visit and you and Rob had some NFL business going on. I heard that you took care of Rob 3-0, way to go. We need to get that online thing happening, I still have not set it up, have you? On a different note, your Dolphins had a pretty rough year. So who the two you think will make it to the Superbowl? My thoughts are the Pats (I just have that feeling but you never know it is the playoffs and anything is possible) and the Packers (I know did I say the Packers, yes I think that they will step it up and be able to take care of the Cowboys) Anything cool going on, how is the college thing?

Owen...whats new, you play any madden with your dad? What is your team again?

Syd I don't know you much but wanted to say something to you, hope you have a great new year and that you keep on looking cute in all your pictures.

Kelly...well I hope all is going well with the new job. What is new with you and your walk, studying or reading any interesting books?

May God continue to bless the Dvoraks...

KP

Anonymous said...

And one more thing. If you wish visit my blog and website check out:

www.afcministry.com Apologetics for Christians

www.areyoukiddingkelly.blogspot.com Are You Kidding Kelly?

Ok, just thought I would share those with you.

KP