We've moved

... please go to www.kellydvorak.blogspot.com.
don't forget to update your link if you have one.
Thanks for reading!

Ever wonder why the title: Never the Same Page? Brendan and I started the blog together, and what is the truest thing about us? We are almost never on the same page about things. We are as opposite as opposites get. TomAto, TomAHto... but we decided a long time ago not to call the whole thing off :)

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Well, I was once again contemplating a post in my head over the weekend, it had something to do with community, friendship, .. I was also reflecting on our human desire for authentic relationship while at the same time being afraid to personally submit to it... and then I thought, what the heck, I'll take my husband's often given advice and lighten up for once. (don't get used to it, though!) So, I found some very funny and cute comic clips below, enjoy!








4 comments:

Paul said...

HAHHA I love the last Comic!

Ben and Ang said...

Laughter...I love it! that's why i married Ben (among many other reasons!) and I'm sure Brendan brings lots of laughs to the family!

Paul said...

Hey guys, I added you to my blogroll hope that is ok? if not let me know! also that pic of Brendan on the side panel, I love it, he looks like a Czech KGB agent!

Sheryl said...

haha.. very funny comics! I also like the yellow coloured font :)