We've moved

... please go to www.kellydvorak.blogspot.com.
don't forget to update your link if you have one.
Thanks for reading!

Ever wonder why the title: Never the Same Page? Brendan and I started the blog together, and what is the truest thing about us? We are almost never on the same page about things. We are as opposite as opposites get. TomAto, TomAHto... but we decided a long time ago not to call the whole thing off :)

Monday, November 19, 2007

Cool People Care

So my friend Melanie sent me a note on Facebook last week encouraging me to check out this website called Cool People Care.. I did and its got some neat info. I've added it to our link list (see below, left). They don't have any Canadian content yet, but I think its coming...(I emailed them!) You can even sign up for a daily e-update. (use random five digits for the zip code)

No comments: