We've moved

... please go to www.kellydvorak.blogspot.com.
don't forget to update your link if you have one.
Thanks for reading!

Ever wonder why the title: Never the Same Page? Brendan and I started the blog together, and what is the truest thing about us? We are almost never on the same page about things. We are as opposite as opposites get. TomAto, TomAHto... but we decided a long time ago not to call the whole thing off :)

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Winter in Hepburn

It might be because its all new to me, but I've been feeling like Hepburn is exceptionally pretty in the winter time. I called my friend Gloria up last weekend, and we went for a walk around town and I took some photos.... so here they are.

okay, well the tool bar that allows me to add photos has disappeared, I guess thats a message to go do the laundry. I'll try to put those photos up later today or tonight.

Has anyone else noticed that google products are all messed up since i.google was introduced??!?!?



UPDATE: Photos!


When these photos were taken it was a gorgeous day, a bit chilly, but fine for a brisk walk. The hoar frost lingered for days!
Now, its quite a bit colder! I walked to work today and my scarf froze to my face.. I think the temp with the wind chill was -37!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you still can't put the pics up?

Paul said...

Sounds like you have a virus, the Google stuff looks fine on ours! Now put up those pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

dghfyhrhbkju;l hnghhvbio paul

Sheryl said...

wow. those pics are fantastic...

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something where are the picrures?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, where are the pics? I'm confused.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful!!!


Yeah, it sure is freeeeezing now. We got a flat last night... it was -45 with the windchill. Crazy, but I should not be complaining all I did was sit in the van and get out to see if there was anything I could do every once and a while to no avail. I guess at 31weeks!!! pregnant I'm officially considered useless in those areas. Maybe that's all the time?? Finally some heroic man stopped to help my hard working husband. Who was struggling with a broken jack and a spare that was rusted to the underside of our van. This man was a answer to prayer!!