We've moved

... please go to www.kellydvorak.blogspot.com.
don't forget to update your link if you have one.
Thanks for reading!

Ever wonder why the title: Never the Same Page? Brendan and I started the blog together, and what is the truest thing about us? We are almost never on the same page about things. We are as opposite as opposites get. TomAto, TomAHto... but we decided a long time ago not to call the whole thing off :)

Monday, January 28, 2008

Can I leave that with you?

Delegation is a great thing, although I can't say I'm an expert at employing it. It's generally a last resort option for me... I will pull others into a project or task when I start to have a feeling like I'm drowing. Why do I put it off? ... I don't want to burden people! I want to believe that I can do more than I can! I don't know exactly... its an auto-response to try to do it all myself first.
When I do delegate to others, I tend to say something like: "Can I leave this with you?" (as in a project or task.) I realized tonight the freedom there is in knowing that we CAN leave all things with God. There's no wondering if He's too busy, if He'll condemn us because we should have managed our time better, there's simply no second guessing. We pray and its done. The answer is always : "Please do! That was my intention all along!"

Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.
Note re: previous post; I finally got the pictures on! I'm still having trouble with photos on blogger, but I figured it out!

No comments: