We've moved

... please go to www.kellydvorak.blogspot.com.
don't forget to update your link if you have one.
Thanks for reading!

Ever wonder why the title: Never the Same Page? Brendan and I started the blog together, and what is the truest thing about us? We are almost never on the same page about things. We are as opposite as opposites get. TomAto, TomAHto... but we decided a long time ago not to call the whole thing off :)

Monday, January 7, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Sheryl.
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random Things About ME:

1. I am list crazy. I make lists of my lists, and I get a bit frantic when I don't have a list to tell me what I'm supposed to be doing.
2. I can count on one hand the number of times I've driven my car since I moved to Saskatchewan.
3. Instead using the treadmill today, I did Dance Dance Revolution for 30 minutes. It was fun, except I had trouble concentrating for fear someone might see me.
4. This will only be admitted ONCE. I whine a bit when I'm ill. If anyone (at home) asks me anything at all, the answer is: "I'm sick." As in: "Mom, do we have any tuna?" ... "I'm sick". "Kelly, can you answer the phone? "... "I'm sick". "Should we watch the news?" ... "I'm sick".
5. My husband is doing the supper dishes while I do this. He thinks I'm working. He also made supper. I have a few guilty feelings...
6. I really like accounting.
7. I really can't think of anything else. See #6.

I'm tagging:
Paul
Cora Lynn
Melanie
Kelly P.
Shelley

5 is the best I can do... I just don't know that many bloggers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly, lol, I was trying to figure out my message from you at my blog www.areyoukiddingkelly.blogspot.com and for the life of me just was not getting it. It finally came and then came over here, and here it is. Your random things about you, funny, I liked number 5 ha ha. All the best to you and family.


Bren, we need to do that online P2 Madden. hmmmm

KP

Sheryl said...

I find it hard to believe that you couldn't think of 7 random things about yourself to post here... what about how you hate losing to me..or how you put your hair in a "ponytail" even though it's too short and then go out in public...or how you never take Brendan's fashion advice.. heehee...

Unknown said...

I think losing is something she hates no matter who she's playing with... and Kelly doesn't really take ANY fashion advice instead she just complains of being "self conscious" for the rest of the day if you tell her your honest opinion. She never actually changes anything about a... unique outfit!

Unknown said...

I just realized that my post may sound a little negative. These are things i am delighted to be in the know about you Kelly. We all have our own quirks and I love you for yours!
It also brought me joy (maybe a little jealousy)but mostly joy that you already have friends who know some of these things about you in Hepburn. Thanx Cheryl for being an answer to prayer!

Paul said...

I have completed my duties of being tagged. :)