We've moved

... please go to www.kellydvorak.blogspot.com.
don't forget to update your link if you have one.
Thanks for reading!

Ever wonder why the title: Never the Same Page? Brendan and I started the blog together, and what is the truest thing about us? We are almost never on the same page about things. We are as opposite as opposites get. TomAto, TomAHto... but we decided a long time ago not to call the whole thing off :)

Friday, October 12, 2007

Hepburn Horse Lovers

Okay, we want to tell you about horses in Hepburn. Well, not all horses in Hepburn, just two really special horses: Prairie and Crackerjack.
Today we went out to feed two very special horses and one is three the other is 26 (very very
old) and i (syd)rode prarie(the older one)we fed them hay and oats, we have two saddles and I (abby) am very exited to go on trail rides with sydney and jamie (my other friend) me,sydney and jamie might train cracker Jack (the younger horse) he gets very frightened of every thing,
he is the newer than prairie, I have had prairie for a year and a half and cracker jack for two months and I have already have bond with cracker jack.
Me and sydney have such a good friendship she makes it her job to call me every single day
what can I say, I can't help being loved so much.
from the hottest girls in hepburn
abby and sydney

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so cool and I am one of sydney and abbys fans and I personally think that they are the bestest
paul shields

Anonymous said...

Syd, I am so happy you are able to visit the horses. I know this makes your day!

Sheryl said...

Have fun with those horseys!! I'm jealous :)

Anonymous said...

horses are great...on the bbq!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you get to experience something so different and impossible to experience here in wpg. It makes things come back into perspective for me!
And you are far to young to be "hot". You're name is bear still is it not?