We've moved

... please go to www.kellydvorak.blogspot.com.
don't forget to update your link if you have one.
Thanks for reading!

Ever wonder why the title: Never the Same Page? Brendan and I started the blog together, and what is the truest thing about us? We are almost never on the same page about things. We are as opposite as opposites get. TomAto, TomAHto... but we decided a long time ago not to call the whole thing off :)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The hepburn top 10, by owen

1.friends

2.jamming with braden, joey, jordan or ben - can't wait for electric guitar lessons to start when I get back from Winnipeg.

3.school

4.youth

5.video games and ping pong at joeys

6.biking around town - I do that every day

7.airsofting even though I'm not really allowed to do it right now

8.guitar - my new guitar was a promise made to me when i found out we were moving, I love it

9.walking the dogs - hardly ever did that in Winnipeg

10.playing on the computer - I like staying in touch with my old friends and my family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect, youthful life Owen. But, can you explain "airsofting"??
Auntie Gisele from MB

Anonymous said...

Auntie Gisele, I'll answer for O -
"Airsofting" is the newest fad among young boys, involving airsoft guns that shoot little beads. Haven't met a kid that doesn't love it (well, male kids between the ages of 7-17!!), nor have I met a mom who does!!

Anonymous said...

OK. I guess I'm with all the moms on this one. I don't like guns either - no matter what they shoot!!
Auntie G. from MB

Anonymous said...

Owen,
Thanks to your Auntie Gisele, I now know what airsofting is. I will spare you my opinion about it as I am sure you have heard enough from the older females in your life! It sounds like Hepburn is a pretty cool place so far and I am really grateful your mom let me know about this blog. Keep everyone updated often. It's hard to believe you're in Grade 7 already. Enjoy every moment.
Irene