We've moved

... please go to www.kellydvorak.blogspot.com.
don't forget to update your link if you have one.
Thanks for reading!

Ever wonder why the title: Never the Same Page? Brendan and I started the blog together, and what is the truest thing about us? We are almost never on the same page about things. We are as opposite as opposites get. TomAto, TomAHto... but we decided a long time ago not to call the whole thing off :)

Sunday, August 5, 2007

We bought a house!!!!


As Tuesday night came and went, I finally realized how real and how fast things are happening. Since we gave up possession of our house on August 21 and we had no place to live in Hepburn, we decided it would be a good idea to pack up the car and find ourselves a house. On Thursday morning we loaded the car and headed off ,"sans kids", to the sprawling metropolis of Hickburn, err... I mean Hepburn. I would like to lie to you and say that it is a scenic and exciting drive, but then I would be lying and I read somewhere that lying is not good for you. I will spare you the details of our trip save for the fact that we ended up buying a house in the town of Hepburn, which is where our whole family felt called to.(should change the blog title to "alwaysthesamepage"). We are now officially leaving on the 19th with Kelly starting her job on the 21st. As a close I ask that if anyone has a spare Blue Bomber flag lying around, I wish to fly one high, really high up on my garage.

No comments: